Friday, January 9, 2015

Life: Exercising 20150108

Well, I guess I have survived the holiday meals. Lost some wait since October but gained a little back near the end of December.

I have been focusing more on running recently. Last night, I really pushed myself to complete 5 miles in an hour. I ran most of it around 5.2 mph with a couple minutes here and there to slow down which also meant that I had to speed up to 5.5-6.0 mph to catch up. So it feels good that I finally have a casual jog where I can catch my breath without going into a walking pace.

Tonight, I felt rather sluggish on the treadmill so I spent some time on a stationary bike. After 30 minutes, I did some leg workouts then back to the treadmill. Still sluggish, I planned to walk for about 30 minutes. After 10 minutes, I started feeling a bit more energetic and started to do some speed walking (4-4.5 mph)... almost completed 2 miles.

Per the Wii, I gained 6.5 pounds since last night. This is probably due to the sweats that I was wearing (too lazy to take them off and also pretty cold). I thought it would only be an extra pound. I guess I'll see if this goes back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment