Sunday, March 2, 2014

Life: February Weight Update

I am down 1.5 pounds since a beginning of February. Although I am up half a pound from the lowest weight in February, this is still good news because I did not exercise at all.

I've been distracted with my project, mortgage, and soon taxes will be on my mind. I've also been cleaning weekly. I've used an entire small box of baking soda. It is amazing how much easier it is to clean things with it. Also the realtor has shown the place a couple times so I also had to be out for a little but. I think the cleaning may have been a partial workout, in some sense.

Besides the cleaning, I do occasionally do a few jumping jacks or running in place for 1-3 minutes every so often to stay warm. I do not understand why certain days just feel much colder even though the thermostat is always displays the same temperature.

I think I ate out only a handful of times last month. I want to say 4 times which included 2 buffets. Otherwise, I've been cooking. There was maybe a couple days where I ate primarily meat, but most meals were primarily vegetables. Most meals include 2 onions, 1-2 sticks of carrots, half to a whole bell pepper, a few cloves of garlic, and a pound of meat. Sometimes there is enough for a second meal. I do get hungry still, but have been mostly eating fruits like banana, grapefruit, and oranges. I also made a lot of soup based meals with the leftover bones. Most soups include the same ingredients plus turnip or napa.

Note:
I am about 56 pounds over the largest ideal weight for my height. I am not aiming to lose weight quickly. I am trying to slowly change my way of life to healthier alternatives which includes the way I see life.


Reference:
http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

No comments:

Post a Comment