Friday, February 21, 2014

Cooking: Bitter Curry - bleh

I was interrupted while cooking curry, so I had put it on lower heat. The call last longer than expected. After the call, I continued with my lunch and it tasted awfully bitter. It was more of a bitter aftertaste because I won't taste it if I continuously stuff my mouth (of course until I ran out of food). BLEH!

I thought I'd give a try to fix it. Quickly, I found the link below that attempted to correct curry (also learned that you can overcook curry). I tried that and it tasted a little better, but I think I totally overcooked it because I was also trying to cook the food with the spices to see if I could infuse the flavor into the onions and potatoes. Well, that part worked.

I'll have to pay more attention next time.

Reference
http://www.ehow.com/how_8367624_fix-bittertasting-curry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment