Monday, January 6, 2014

Project: Sometimes Things Just Break

Sometimes the world throws you lemons, you try to make lemonade, but you find they already rotted.

My friend had an extra system but missing hard drive. Later he found an extra hard drive. I tried to install Windows which was going fine until there was some corruption in the MBR thus making it inoperable. I tried to play around with this to find a way around it but to no avail.

Then we tried another hard drive. I was able to install Windows XP and a few other apps. Then this morning it fails to even power up. I think the power supply broke down.

Although not major losses, I cannot help but feel that there is something in the world that just likes to clump misfortune into a short period of time. But I am still ok and still moving forward with my Ubuntu project. I will start tagging the posts as 'project' instead of 'Ubuntu' because the things I am starting to work on are not really related to Ubuntu but still want to reference them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment