Monday, October 28, 2013

Review: Coconut Water with Lychee (FOCO)

This was the first time I've tried coconut water. I like lychee so I figured I go a slightly safer route by going with a flavored version. I was really thirsty and no discounts on gatorade/powerade.

At first it tasted pretty good. I tasted the lychee but was not quite sure what the coconut flavor was. There was an odd taste especially in the after-taste. It was not a bad after-taste but also not a taste that builds a crave like orange juice.

The label says it is all natural not that is critically important to me since I was looking for sports drinks. No added sugar which I like. It was refreshing and somewhat quenched my thirst.

Overall, I enjoyed it but is a bit pricey. One of these days, I'll remember to bring my water out with me. Although while I was in line, I noticed they also had bottled water on sale. I was a little sad that I didn't see it earlier but I was already waiting in line for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment