Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Interview: What traffic sign would you be and why?

What traffic sign would you be and why?


Yield. I try to understand the project. If there is no traffic or completely new project, continue to move forward at a comfortable pace with respect to the speed limit or company regulations. If there is some traffic or people have already been working on the project, then try to fit into the flow with as little disruption as possible. Once in the flow, make small impacts to improve the flow.

I thought about Under Construction because I always want to be improved but it slows down traffic. I thought Your Tax Money At Work would have been funny. Welcome to [State] to "represent" my home state. Stop for auditors? Would be fun to make up a story for each type of traffic sign.

Reference:
11 Interview Questions You Wouldn't Think to Ask--But Should

No comments:

Post a Comment